Saturday 8 February 2014

February Romantic Wish List

Romantic wish list
 I have rekindled my love for Polyvore after an extremely lengthy break and as a result, i have made another Wish list. I love making these collages, they're so fun to make and i adore picking my favourite images. This Wish List is slightly inspired by Valentines day due to the hues of pink and delicate images.

It's inevitable for me to want (need) the UD Naked 3 as i love my eyeshadows and these shades are just stunning. The other pallets in the naked collection are beautiful but i've never swooned for a pallet like i have with this one :p.

The gorgeous sparkly dress in the middle is from River Island. It definitely reminds me of Swan Lake and i want to wear it so badly. It's just so pwetty.

I've wanted a polaroid for ages because well let's face it they're pretty awesome! I mean look at it for a start, it's bloody adorable but also the cute little pictures it produces is just brilliant and it reminds me of my childhood.

Lastly, I found this absolutely beautiful embroidered brooch by Krista R Barococo (top right corner), i can't believe how charming it is and the amount of detail is just incredible.

Lots of Love, Issy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment