Sunday 31 March 2013

HAPPY EASTER!!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely day! I will without a doubt be spending the next week or two scoffing my face with choccies delivered by the 'easter bunny'! So, to commemorate Jesus' resurrection I would like to share some pictures from the busy day.

This is what I wore. I decided to wrap up a bit as i was quite chilly! SO i have a jumper AND a cardigan on!
Jumper- Yumi
Cardigan- Topshop
Shorts- H&M
Tights- Primarni
Shoes- Converse

Mmmmmmmmmm. The Easter Bunny brought me lots of lovely presents!

When I saw this, i was absolutely flabbergasted. How did the easter bunny know me so well?! :p I almost die from cuteness overload every time I look at it!



I hope you all had a fantabidabidosy day!
Lots of Love,
Issy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment