Sunday 24 March 2013

Sparkly Nails Of The Day





















I was extremely bored earlier today, so after much contemplation i've decided to do a Nails of the day post. These nails are very glittery! I was kinda going for the "a unicorn threw up on me" look. The colours i've used are: Essie's Mint Candy Apple and Topshop's Adrenaline. Originally, I was just going to paint my nails with Mint Candy Apple but i felt I needed an extra sprinkle of glitter in my bland Sunday afternoon. MCA is definitely my favourite colour I own and Adrenaline is just so beautiful! The small holographic glitter is just so pretty!

I apologise for the lack of posts recently, i know i've just started but i've not really had much inspiration. Even so, I have decided to do a weekly sunday portrait, which i'm stealing from LLYMLRS' blog! I hope you liked this little post!

Lots of Love,
Issy xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this Topshop sparkle with the essie!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Which is your favourite? beauty post on BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 OR Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2 ?

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And i like the 2nd outfit best xx

      Delete