Wednesday 6 March 2013

Wishlist

I know you love shrek cause we've watched it 12 times
Glasses: svplly.com  Bow: americanapparel.net  Earrings: lavishalice.com  Dress: Topshop.com
Skirt: riverisland.com  Teacup: roses-and-teacups.com  Bag: romwe.com  Shoes: modcloth.com

This is my 3rd blog post and i fancied creating a wish list!
Most of the things i've included here are in fact sold out, which is quite unfortunate, seeing as i'm in love with everything! My favourites of the bunch would have to be:

1. The Topshop dress as it is just so beautiful! I am in love with the design and the colours.

2. The gorgeous bag from River Island, mint green is one of my favourite colours and the lace detailing is so pretty! I can just imagine myself using this non-stop, I would never take it off!

3. These Amazingly fantabidabidosy shoes from mod cloth. Just look at them. That is all i need to say.

4. And the camera is just sooooooooo cute! I don't even know where you can buy it from but it is just so pretty! Please someone give me this for my birthday? Pretty Please?!

So, I hope you enjoyed this teensy post!

Lots of Love,
Issy xx


10 comments:

  1. Love that camera and the glasses!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! The camera is just so pretty! And i think the glasses would look amazing with so many outfits in the summer! xx

      Delete
  2. The bag is beautiful! So handy for summer days when you only need a few bits and bots with you!


    www.rebeccaeoxo.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bag is so gorgeous! I am in love with the colour! shame it's sold out :(
      xx

      Delete
  3. Great wishlist , love those glasses and the lomography camera! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes me too! They're so beautiful xx

      Delete
  4. That floral dress is just adorable! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dot skater skirt! Its pretty cute :) Great blog xx

    ReplyDelete